It is RTG Medical's ("RTG") policy to respect user privacy regarding the information it collects.
This policy describes the types of information RTG may collect from users or that users may provide when visiting the website www.rtgmedical.com (our "Website") and RTG's practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy contains the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from users through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available by the user regarding the data usage.
- What security practices are in place to protect transmission and/or misuse of user information.
- Changes to this statement.
- Age restriction.
- How can a user correct inaccuracies.
1. COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
RTG is the sole owner of the information collected via this site and other means. RTG will not sell or rent user information. RTG will not share user information with third parties with the exception of what is required to fulfill expected RTG Medical services on behalf of the user.
Collected information: In the process of engaging with RTG, users may provide information necessary to effectively utilize RTG's services.
Such information collected may include information: by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, education and training, credentials, employment history and references.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
- When you complete forms on our Website. This includes information provided to us at the time of completing an application, subscribing, posting material or requesting services. We may also ask you for additional information if we follow up on information you provide.
- When you provide us with records and copies of information relating to your education, training, credentials, employment history and references.
Potential uses of collected information:
- Create and administer user accounts
- Facilitate communications used to interact with RTG personnel and its services
- Assess user needs to determine suitable opportunities/interactions
- Send user opportunities, marketing communication, updates, and service improvement information
- Respond to customer/user inquiries and support requests
- Conduct research and analysis
- Customize content based upon user information
- Analyze data, including automated systems to improve services and/or user experience
Third Party Data: RTG receives information from third party services where users have subscribed/authorized the decimation of their information to entities such as RTG for the purpose of service engagement.
Potential uses of collected information:
- Providing and fulfilling RTG services
- Marketing communications
- Conducting research and analysis
- Website traffic information collection: Using standard and common internet methods/technologies/cookies, RTG tracks website visitor traffic including but not limited to requested resource, browser type, language preference, referring site, date/time and general geographic location of request, and IP addresses.
- Sharing of Information: RTG uses the information it collects and receives. The information is kept secured and is not divulged to unauthorized persons. RTG may share relevant information with companies and individuals for the express purpose of providing and fulfilling RTG services and to fulfill the purpose for which you provide information. RTG may disclose information it collects to companies and individuals RTG employs to perform functions on RTG’s behalf, such as to provide web hosting or travel and housing assistance. RTG may also disclose information when legally required to do so.
2. ACCESS AND CONTROL
Users may opt out of future contact from RTG at any time by contacting RTG via the phone number listed on this website.
Users may contact RTG to address the following concerns about their data:
- What data, if any, RTG may have about the requesting user.
- Change/Add/Delete data about the requesting user.
- Express concern about RTG's use of user data.
RTG takes precautions to protect user information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, this information is encrypted during the transfer using industry standard technology. This can be verified by checking the prefixing characters of the website url are "https://" indicating a secure transfer protocol. RTG additionally protect sensitive information internally by restricting information to specific job functions. RTG's servers are located in a restricted secure environment.
4. CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
5. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18
RTG's Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide information to or on the Website. RTG does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18.
6. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of RTG's Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact RTG via telephone at (866) 784-2329 or via email at email@example.com.
If users have concerns or questions about the information outlined on this page, please contact RTG via telephone at (866) 784-2329 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.